05 February 2013

Like Junhyung and Hara..



" When was it all started? 3 months ago? Yes. "



This entry is more like a secret I've been holding for all these time just like Junyung and Hara held back then. Yup, when I said back then its really back then. That was before their secret is no longer a secret. And what is that secret exactly? You have to figure it out later. 


So, what I'm going to say is that my situation right now is like them. Like Junhyung and Hara. Just as in the song title, Like Cho Yong Pil sang by PHANTOM, the Korean group?


Sigh.. You guys have no idea who they are, right? Click on the link.


I guess no one can guess the relationship between the song and the title and the truth I'm trying to tell, huh? So I'm babbling nonsense here, huh? Well, we will see about that. 


Sometimes I do feel like Junhyung and Hara. Why? Because they were so secretive but lovely sometimes. I not going to tell the truth yet I'm not exactly hiding it. People just don't figure it out yet and its not my fault.


-


Its already the second time we went out together and we were so lucky that no one sees us.  We went out like a normal person did except that we kinda nervous. We kinda taking precaution in case someone sees us? But no one did. As time passed by, I started to feel like 


" Why won't people bump with us when we were together and we got shocked but things can't be covered no more? And then we can go out without being so cautious of the thought that people might know. That would be better. "


I feel guilty but I don't think I'm in the wrong either. This is not something that we can shout  out to the world and it is more than wise to just keep it low and when the time has come for people to know about it, then we have no reason to hide any more. Just let people know. 


You can say what ever you want to say, but this is who I am and I hope you will cheer for us. That's all I asked. 




" This has been a diary of a grumpy girl with sling scarf"



To be continued...



Thanks a bunch for reading this post. ^,~

0 Say/s: