08 January 2013

New



Woah. It has been like forever since my last entry. It's funny because i thought i'm going to abandon this blog. You guess what? That is not going to happen.


So, with this new revolution, i'm going to start over. This blog will be like a brand new blog full of surprises. Haha. Exaggerating much. I can't promise you that but! I'll try my best.

Okay. Report. Report.


Intoduction of this blog's owner

Nickname : SunL (i'll never gave up my name, sorry)
Age : 21 years old
Status : Single but not available and a University Student
Interests : Kpop (the most of all), gadgets, natures, uniqueness, languages, humours and thrilling activities. (not fixed, sometimes changed)
Religious : Muslim
Rationality : Malayan
Nationality : Malaysian
Address : Muar, Johor.


More? Nope. Later, you'll know me.




Thanks a bunch for reading this post. ^,~

0 Say/s: